Dr. Chunbao Feng was born in Zhucheng, Shandong, China, in 1981. He worked at Department of Mathematics and Physics, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing, China, in Jan 2013.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2008 - 2012 - Ph.D. in Condensed Matter Physics, School of Physical Electronics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
2005 - 2008 - M.S. in Condensed Matter Physics, Department of Physics, Shanghai University, China
2001 - 2005 - B.S. in Physics, School of Physics and Optoelectronic Engineering, Yantai Normal College, China
Nov 2010 - Sep 2011, Visiting Ph.D. National Center for Photovoltaics, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado, 80401, USA
Oct 2010 - Oct 2011, Joint Ph.D. Department of Physics, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, 76019, USA
Research Interest and Expertise
1. Electronic structure and geometry of grain boundaries of Inorganic photovoltaic materials.
2. Defect physics in semiconductors.
3. Photoelectrochemical water splitting.
1. Chunbao Feng, Jinlan Nie, Xiaotao Zu, Mowafak M. Al-Jassim and Yanfa Yan. Structure and Effects of Vacancies in Σ3(112) Grain Boundaries in Si. J. Appl. Phys. 106(11), 113506, 2009 (SCI)
2. Chunbao Feng, Wan-Jian Yin, Jinlan Nie, Xiaotao Zu, Muhammad N. Huda, Su-Huai Wei, Mowafak M. Al-Jassim, and Yanfa Yan. Possible Effects of Oxygen in Te-rich Σ3(112) Grain Boundaries in CdTe. Solid State Commun. 152(18), 1744, 2012 (SCI)
3. Sebastian S. Schmidt, Daniel Abou-Ras, Sascha Sadewasser, Wan-jian Yin, Chunbao Feng, and Yanfa Yan. Electrostatic Potentials at Cu(In, Ga)Se2 Grain Boundaries: Experiment and Simulations. Phys. Rev. Lett. 109(9), 095506, 2012 (SCI)
4. Chunbao Feng, Wan-Jian Yin, Jinlan Nie, Xiaotao Zu, Muhammad N. Huda, Su-Huai Wei, Mowafak M. Al-Jassim, John A. Turner, and Yanfa Yan. Electronic and Optical Properties of CoX2O4 (X=Al, Ga, In) Alloys. Appl. Phys. Lett. 100(2), 023901, 2012 (SCI)
5. Chunbao Feng, Wan-Jian Yin, Jinlan Nie, Xiaotao Zu, Muhammad N. Huda, Su-Huai Wei, Mowafak M. Al-Jassim, John A. Turner, and Yanfa Yan. Strong Asymmetrical Doping Properties of Spinel CoAl2O4. J. Appl. Phys. 111(9), 093723, 2012 (SCI)